Monday, October 20, 2008

More Conversations with God...

The minute Keeks started praying this afternoon, I could tell it was going to be one of her classic "lecture prayers". I was around the corner in the office so I opened my eyes, grabbed a pen, and jotted down her words. I know, I know, that probably wasn't very reverent on my part but I couldn't resist.

Here's what she said:

"Dear Heavenly Father, Please bless the food, please bless Dani not to be mean. Please bless that Kay Kay will be nice to me, please bless Dani won't be so picky anymore. And please bless ASHEY won't be so picky anymore! Please bless that Kay Kay will love me. Please bless Kay Kay to be safe. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

I think we need to work with her on more thanks, less lecture...

3 comments:

LaDawn Black Hall said...

Oops. I mean http://dawniebee.freeblogit.com/category/politics/

(see prop 8 comment)

LaLa said...

Loved it LaDawn! You are a great writer!!

Brandoneous said...

That's classic. Love it! B