Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween!

.
Ahhh. My least favorite holiday is over and now we can move on to the GOOD ONES! Jeff was some sort of Scottish dude (inspired by his birthday trip to London and Scotland). Not too many men can pull off wearing a skirt. I have to say, even in a skirt and hiking boots, he's so darn sexy! Ashey (and her cute friend "O") were puppets, Kay Kay was a rock star, Dani was a singing Diva and Keeks was a washed up Mermaid. She chose the most tattered costume in the box with only a few remaining sequins. But Keeks wants what Keeks wants so she was a Mermaid with a dirty green cast and a few random sequins hanging on for dear life. I was a tired Mom with a pumpkin shirt. Thank goodness we needed someone to take the picture so I didn't have to be in it!

2 comments:

James said...

I am just sitting here smiling because of Keke's costume. I love it when they choose funny things like that. I love all the costumes, especially Jeff's.

sixsmilesaday said...

Oh Laura, I love how honest you are! And what a great mom you are to let Little Washed up Mermaid shine! I was a passive-aggressive mom who pretty much made up everyone's mind up for each indecisive and constantly flip-flopping child. I hope to post a blog about it before Christmas!