Saturday, October 11, 2008

Conversations with God

Dani's prayer at the dinner table...

"Dear Father in Heaven, we bow our heads before thee...and please bless that we can all be here together as a family (we were), and please bless that we can be a forever family (we are), thank you for this food, please bless that we won't have bad dreams, and please bless Mommy to be safe and Daddy to be safe and Ashey to be safe and Kay Kay to be safe and me to be safe and Kee-Kees to be safe. And please bless that my sister can stop banging her cast on the table (she was), and please bless Kee-Kees to be reverent (she wasn't). In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen"

I'm pretty sure I know how Heavenly Father feels when Dani prays, because I know how I feel...

6 comments:

FOX said...

Love it!!!!!! Our best is when 5 year old Jake got a fisher price hospital, and that night he said...

"please bless my parents, and my hospital, and all the dead people inside."


hahaha!!!!!!

I miss your girls!!!!

FOX said...

Oh and I agree with removing your last name. I am going to try harder for that next year. I want to finish the year and download my blog to be printed as a book, and then I am going to switch everything.

LaLa said...

Christina, what company are you going to use to print it?

LaLa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FOX said...

Everyone uses

blurb.com

I have never tried it before, but I can be the family 'guinea pig' and let you guys know if it works well.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet prayer. :) Come visit my blog when you have a chance and get caught up, too. -Kelli Fitzgerald