Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Deep Thoughts by LaLa
Where are all the hair brushes?? I keep buying them and they keep disappearing. I think I've probably purchased ten hair brushes in the last two years and yet when it's time for school, I can never find one. Am I going to open a random drawer one day and find them all just sitting there? I know they get stolen away to brush a disheveled Barbie head now and then, but surely that would only account for one or two, not all ten! Do you think they go to the same place as mismatched socks? Where could ten hair brushes be that I never just happen upon them....especially those two soft ones that seem to brush more gently and cause fewer tears, where are they and will they ever come back??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LaLa,
no joke! I bought hair brushes and pretty ribbon and I TIED the brushes to the knobs of the bathroom drawers with 'unstoppable' knots!!!
I love it cuz I can still put them in the drawer!
... but now how do I find nail clippers?
... oh and all the chapsticks!!!!!
I'm glad to hear it's not just me!
Post a Comment