Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Happy Birthday to My Little Brother
1975. Me and my little bro. How groovy are we?!?
Are we standing against a wall of blue carpet? It almost looks like we're standing on a bed. Could that possibly be a carpet headboard???
Hmmm. Gotta love the 70's.
Happy 40th birthday Bubs!
To the rest of my siblings: Please don't feel bad when I don't do a special birthday post for you. I don't even do them for my own children. If it's a good day, I might actually remember to call and tell you happy birthday. Just don't hold your breath. I still love you, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
This is Bubba!
Thanks sis, you rule! I love you! I will have many more embarrassing pictures for you very soon.
Elvis carpeted all of his walls so it can't be too bad!
Love you lots! Hope your back is feeling better.
Hey, I remember those little kids!
oh, this is Jeff (jefe) Hall
I always remember the infamous DANGER DUCK!
Miss you Jefe!
fox
Oh and they are cute aren't they? I wish I knew them back then! :)
So cute! Hope you guys are well! Glad to here tonight that Emily is ok. Your family is beautiful! I made my blog private, btw, so if you would like an invite, let me know. klcowley@gmail.com. Have a good weekend!!
So cute! Hope you guys are well! Glad to here tonight that Emily is ok. Your family is beautiful! I made my blog private, btw, so if you would like an invite, let me know. klcowley@gmail.com. Have a good weekend!!
Post a Comment