Thursday, March 31, 2011

FHE

In an all girl house, dolls showing up (in their bathrobes, no less) at dinner and family night is a fairly normal occurrence.
.
At a recent Family Home Evening, I snapped this picture of KeeKee and her doll quietly listening to the lesson. Apparently her doll had a question, and yes, we called on her (the doll) to see what it was. I can't remember what the question was at the moment, but I recall it was very thought provoking....you know, for a doll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura,
How cute and how sweet are your girls ! It's nice to see their listening so closely to your teachings. We know they are being taught the truth. Keep up the good work. We love and miss you all.
DSC

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh... how cute...a bright moment to start out my day!

Claudia

Courtney said...

Man I miss you guys. You hear we're going to New York? Yup. And I've been told it's even colder there. Hard to imagine considering that it was dumping snow yesterday.

We definitely need to visit you, your girls look so old! Weird. I guess I never really believed they were going to get older. I miss living in your backyard. It's selfish of you not to build a bigger casita in order to accommodate my litter of children.