Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Family Pictures


This picture ended up being our Christmas card photo. Of course I haven't actually sent my Christmas cards out, but I have many good excuses.
Call me if you want to hear any of them.




Anyone who knows me, knows that to say I don't like dogs would be an understatement. So when my friend's pooch jumped up onto my lap while she was snapping our photo, we all had a pretty good laugh. Notice out my hands are pulled up away from the dog but both of my daughters are petting the furry little creature. We considered sending this out as our Christmas picture just for the shock value to people who know me well!

 
This one was my favorite but I got out-voted. I like less-posed pictures.
And I love Keeks in this picture. It is SO her!

Merry Christmas and a
Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

4 comments:

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I am glad I kept reading after I thought I did not make the Christmas card list! Great pictures!! Miss you guys! I will call you soon! I really do want a picture for our bulletin board though :) XOXO

Anonymous said...

I loved the whole post... I loved the final picture choice but the bottom one has to catch your heart.. it is so endearing!. I was shocked for a minute with the dog picture..:) I really missed seeing all of you this season...hope to get there soon.

Claudia

Dave and Christine Crook said...

We don't mind not getting a Christmas card so long as we get it when we see you in the summer - is that still on? Can we meet up in Europe?

Courtney said...

It's been a long time Lala. I miss you guys A LOT! Maybe we'll move back to the casita. Sounding pretty dang good right now. Four little people to hold my baby? Done.

The picture with the dog about gave me a heart attack. I was shocked to see that you gave in and gave the girls a dog, but then I read the truth of the matter. I think that dog deserves a treat. Dirty bum and all.