Tonight I took a shower. Trust me, that's an accomplishment. Ja* went and bought sheets for me today. I only had two sets. A winter set and a summer set. We didn't want to put the winter flannel sheets on and it's hard to wash the others and put them back on when you're laying on them all day. I explained this dilemma to my wise friend and in her clear logical mind, the solution was easy. Buy more sheets. Brilliant! Ahhhhh. Nice, new, clean sheets thanks to Ja*.
After my shower and the kids' baths, the girls came and climbed up on my nice clean bed for scriptures and family prayer. Everyone was here, clean, quiet and sweet.
It was magical. And for a moment I forgot my woes and life seemed perfect. Just for a moment I forgot the helplessness, the medicine, the pain and the sheer frustration and life felt like it was just two short weeks ago.
And then I realized that everything IS perfect. At least everything that really matters is. My husband, my sweet daughters all healthy, happy, together.....and clean sheets. What more could a girl want?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You've got an excellent attitude. Thank you for being such a good example. :)
Post a Comment