I love this man. So, on our anniversary, I took him on a picnic to the beach...with his surfboard. He thinks it doesn't get much better than that.

Guess how long we've been married. :)

This was only about a month after surgery so I was still moving pretty slow and sitting in this chair hurt my back, A LOT. When I look at this picture, I can tell I was in pain. Maybe just because I can remember. Anyway, it was still an awesome day. We had homemade sub sandwiches on whole wheat buns, Pringles, grapes and Guarana with fresh oranges in goblets (which incidentally aren't allowed on the beach...no glass, oops).

I love Guarana because loverboy LOVES it. He loves it because it reminds him of his mission in Brazil. He loves anything having to do with Brazil and therefore, so do I.
We will live there some day. You'll see.
I can't wait.

Later that night, we had an awesomely romantic dinner at Chart House. What made it even better, was that we had a coupon. Loverboy loves coupons because I do.
Happy anniversary babe!
4 comments:
You guys look great. :) BTW, thanks for your input on my last blog entry. I promise I wont smack you. :)
LOVED the post....I hope your doing great now!
Claudia
she thinks this was an awsome comment about both of you. congrats. and a load of other such anniversaries.
(this is Brandon) Way to go guys!
Awesome 17 years. We miss you and wish you the best!
Keep healing Lala. You're in our prayers! Hope you get better soon so you can continue your Aunt Vaudis impersonations on the beach!
Love you!
Brandoneous
Post a Comment