Dear Laura, I'm so happy to see your film clip. It should be on U-Tube for sure. You have been such an inspired teacher to Young Women for so many years. I cried watching it, out of pride for you. It was great to see darling Ashlin in some of the pictures, and Danny, and the whole family. You're awesome. Lots of Love, Mom
I was so impressed and touched. This will surely impact the young ladies lives in such an awesome and far reaching way.
Hillari(daughter), Ethel(daughter in law),Kathy(daughter in law) and Maric(daughter in law) are all in the Young Women's Presidency and I hope you did not mind I sent them you blogg to watch the video. I also loved seeing thewonderful family pictures in the video! Loved it and love you all Claudia
My family is spread across the U.S. and now even overseas. I blog to keep in touch with them and to keep a record of our lives for my four beautiful daugthers to read and enjoy someday!
My perfect day requires at least 100 kisses. I loved the first kiss my sweet hubby gave me 21 years ago walking in the rain on our third date and I love his kisses still! Lip locks with my honey or kisses on the back of my girls' sweet little necks or on the bridge of their nose are about as good as it gets. I love butterfly kisses and bear kisses and really just kisses of any kind. Unless you're sick...then don't come near me because I DON'T love snotty-nose kisses and germs. Ewww!
4 comments:
Yay I am so glad you were able to post this!!!!!!
Dear Laura, I'm so happy to see your film clip. It should be on U-Tube for sure. You have been such an inspired teacher to Young Women for so many years. I cried watching it, out of pride for you. It was great to see darling Ashlin in some of the pictures, and Danny, and the whole family. You're awesome.
Lots of Love, Mom
Laura,
I was so impressed and touched. This will surely impact the young ladies lives in such an awesome and far reaching way.
Hillari(daughter), Ethel(daughter in law),Kathy(daughter in law) and Maric(daughter in law) are all in the Young Women's Presidency and I hope you did not mind I sent them you blogg to watch the video.
I also loved seeing thewonderful family pictures in the video!
Loved it and love you all
Claudia
Awesome job Laura. I loved it. A lesson and reminder we all need. Thank you! Those girls are so lucky to have you as their leader!
Post a Comment