Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

O.k., so I still haven't blogged Christmas and I'm doing Valentine's. Yeah, yeah. Stop whining. I'll get to it eventually....probably.
Valentine Breakfast














This is what the girls call "Mommy's Delight". It's basically pancakes with ice cream and whip cream. I know, I know...all that sugar in the morning. That's why it's only for special occassions like VALENTINE'S DAY. Besides, they're whole wheat flap jacks which surely makes up for the ice cream. Right?



Of course loverboy gets a special one, hold the ice cream but heavy on the whip cream. (Yes, he added A LOT more.)

Click above to see my low budget Valentine gift for loverboy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I miss your girls! Your video was so sweet. :)

FOX said...

Love the tablecloth!!!

Your girls are always go to remember those cute little things you do!!!

acte gratuit said...

I'm so impressed with your movie! It rocks! And that is a very cute song...who sings it?

That lucky Heff and a Half!

Anonymous said...

So cute and I had to go find something to eat that food looked so good... in fact I gained 3 pounds reading your blogged. I loved the video.

Claudia

LaLa said...

Emmy, the song is called "Lucky" by Jason Mraz. The first time I heard it, I was in Utah in Karie's car and I thought, "I'm going to make Jeff a video to that song!"

LaLa said...

Chrissy, The tablecloth IS cute isn't it!?! It's from Claudia. The girls were stoked, they love it.

Anonymous said...

My boy is one lucky man.....