Tuesday, July 3, 2012

6/30/12

Does it seem like the only thing I ever blog about is vacations?!?
That's NOT because all we ever do is travel. Although if we could, we would.
It's mostly because the only time I ever have TIME to blog is when I'm ON vacation!

Cuz at home I'm driving kids to Irish dance 3 days a week, tennis 3 times a week, piano 2 days a week,
Doctor's appointments, young women meetings and activities, drop-offs and pick-ups from 3 different schools and doing laundry, dishes, etc., etc., etc.
If and when I ever finish all my stuff (which I never do), I want to do something mindless that requires absolutely no brain power. Pinterest is usually my chosen end of the day mindless activity.

I must say though, that our vacations keep us sane! If I never got a break from the insanity that is our life, I might crack. Seriously.


Saturday we started off our week in the best possible way....at the Bountiful, Utah temple 
to see Joel and Nikki sealed.
It was a beautiful sealing. I love to see the beginning of eternal marriages and to be reminded of my own 20 years ago.


Max & Ash at the wedding luncheon.


 Me and the manly Mr. 
(He informed me he wanted a more manly name on my blog. Studmuffin and "The Stallion" were thrown out there as possibilities, but ultimately I decided to give "the manly Mr" a try. Since he never reads the blog, we'll just let him think he won and is being referred to as "The Stallion".
And yes, he's still as manly as they come EVEN THOUGH he watched two seasons of "Downton Abbey" with me in Paris and REALLY liked it.


 My two cute babies

After the wedding festivities we headed down to Utah County to see 5 of my nieces and nephews in an amazing choir performance. I've never seen anything quite like it. They sounded AMAZING!


After the performance, we got "Cafe Rio" to eat at the park and had a fun time visiting and playing.



After a very long day with LOTS of driving, we arrived at our condo in Park City.

P.S.
Dear guy who bought this Marriott time share, then couldn't use it
and sold your week to us for super cheap on "Redweek",
THANK YOU! This place rocks!!!

No comments: