Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I love my imperfectly decorated Christmas tree. Sometimes I walk into a home with a large, beautifully decorated tree with perfectly color-coordinated ornaments and I think, "wow, that would be nice!" But really, this picture says it all. I love when sweet little arms that are too short to reach the top of the tree put all the gold beads in a cluster. I love when large areas of the tree have no ornaments and other branches loaded with ten ornaments sag down low. I love that each ornament carries a memory or was made with love by one of my girls. I'm glad that my perfectionist mind allows for an awesomely imperfect Christmas tree.


Keeks has a new new nick name to add to her list. 'Kee-Bee'. I think that takes her up to approximately 38 nicknames now. The miraculous thing is that she answers to all of them. We love our little Kee-Bee.

Christmas Pictures.
I had fun experimenting with my photo editing tools.



Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

sixsmilesaday said...

Oh Laura, what a cute family and cute photos, might I add. My Christmas card collection was feeling incomplete without the Eddington's hanging on our door of cards! I need it! I don't care if it's past New Years! :)