Thursday, May 31, 2012

Romantic Paris

.
Wow. Today was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Turns out this place IS quite romantic and awesome. I was served breakfast in bed consisting of yogurt, granola and a chocolate filled croissant. Yum. Then it was off to the Louve & Arc de Triumph. Those were both cool but of course we always prefer the less touristy things. Favorite parts of today: afternoon bike ride through Paris, listening to incredible Jazz band outside the park behind Notre Dame, lounging on a blanket in the park and our 10:00 p.m. river cruise.


The Venus de Milo was my fav at the Louve.
The coronation of Napoleon was hubby's favorite ("because there are no naked guys in it")


Inside the pyramid at the Louve


Resting on a blanket in the park


Biking outside the Louve


Delicious AND artisitc gelato!


View of the Eiffel tower from our river cruise tonight.



Notre Dame at night


Twenty years of marriage and it just keeps getting better.
I so LOVE this man.

No comments: