.
I want to take pictures.
I don't know that I'll be particularly good at it but I've always loved photography and think it would be fun. I don't want to make a business out it, I just want to take pictures of my adorable children and other beautiful things.
So, I got my pretty pink jar, put in all my spare change and started my new camera fund.
Impractical to buy a new camera you say?
Yes, it's true that I have no flooring on the entire first floor of my house. And yes, my three year old DID just turn her bathroom faucet on and plug the sink producing a fabulous waterfall cascading down onto the new carpet, FLOODING the room, running through the floor and down into the ceiling and walls of our freshly painted and carpeted downstairs guest room.
And then there's the slab leak we just discovered which will cost a yet-to-be-determined amount. Oh, and we can't forget the idling problems my car just began having...it's in the shop.
I DON'T CARE, I'M STILL SAVING FOR A FABULOUS NEW CAMERA!
I have approximately $5.39 and no income....so it may take awhile. Wish me luck.


1 comment:
Laura, I'm so psyched we've connected blog-wise. I just read all of these and enjoyed them so much. Mine is grandmasusanssayings.blogspot.com, but I guess you know that since that where I got your info. Anyway, I just learned about Google Reader and I'll put you on there forthwith.
It was so great to see you guys again. Loved all the laughing. Let's keep in touch this way. It's the best. What's Karie's blog name? Love, Aunt Sue
Post a Comment